BloomReach Experience Manager V13.2.2 Release Notes
July 10, 2019
The new maintenance release 13.2.2 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugin artifacts.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides, please remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
Overview of JIRA issues closed in this release
Hippo Addon Channel Manager - Version 13.2.2
- [ CHANNELMGR-2385 ] - Selected device is reset to "Any device" when new page is selected in sitemap
- [ CMS-11921 ] - SPA implementation with SDK breaks with 12.6 and 13.x due to SSO handshake
BloomReach CMS Project Archetype Parent - Version 13.2.2
- [ ARCHE-612 ] - incorrect autoexport modules config created by site-project-archetype - changes for the site itself ignored
Hippo CMS Project POM - Version 30.2.2
Hippo Site Toolkit - Version 13.2.2
- [ CMS-12008 ] - Without opening the site in CM first navigation to the preview returns 404
- [ HSTTWO-4619 ] - Wrong HippoCompound type check in runtime beans would result in a wrong behaviour
- [ HSTTWO-4559 ] - _cmsinternal site URLs are available without SSO handshake with the cms showing the live channel
- [ HSTTWO-4613 ] - Enable to load a proxied channel rendered by an external server like node.js in the channel manager