Bloomreach Experience Manager V14.3.3 Release Notes
October 22, 2020
The new maintenance release of 14.3.3 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugin artifacts.
We encourage all projects to update to the most recent regular releases. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
The following 3rd party dependencies have changed since the previous maintenance release. If your project directly uses any of these libraries, please validate compatability. For more information on changes in these libraries please see information from the invidual vendors.
Removed org.apache.httpcomponents/httpasyncclient 4.1.3
Overview of JIRA issues closed in Bloomreach Experience 14.3.3
- [ CMS-13612 ] - [spa-sdk] In SPA SDK, support link data-type 'unknown'
- [ CMS-14071 ] - [site-toolkit, channel-manager, services-api] Backport 14.3 Make it easy to deploy live SPA connecting to BRC
- [ CMS-14099 ] - [channel-manager] Visual Editing: validation fails if document contains multiple, same name compounds
- [ CMS-14085 ] - [site-toolkit] hst:cdnhost not accepting our recommended prefix
- [ CMS-14077 ] - [channel-manager] No markup empty containers are not editable in the SPA
- [ CMS-14076 ] - [repository] HippoNodeTypeRegistry.externalRegistered method doesn't properly suppress persisting node type changes from a cluster event
- [ CMS-14073 ] - Upgrading to v14.3.x in a running cluster may cause possibly intermittent failures reloading the site on not-yet-upgraded instances
- [ CMS-14069 ] - [site-toolkit] The ctype property is missing in the Page Model API when a component is added to a shared container
- [ CMS-14066 ] - [essentials] ElasticStoreFactory error on start
- [ CMS-14046 ] - [5 modules] Incorrect number of arguments for log statements
- [ CMS-13594 ] - [spa-sdk] SPA: possible memory leak, requests are kept in memory
- [ CMS-13216 ] - [spa-sdk] Update SPA example Docker image
Totals for issues in this release
- New Features 1
- Improvements 1
- Bugs 9
- Tasks 1