Bloomreach Experience Manager V14.6.3 Release Notes
September 29, 2021
The new maintenance release of 14.6.3 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes improvements in community and enterprise artifacts.
We encourage all projects to update to the most recent regular releases. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
No 3rd party dependencies have changed since the previous maintenance release.
Overview of JIRA issues closed in Bloomreach Experience 14.6.3
- [ CMS-14810 ] - Unable to create XPage documents when a campaign is in progress
- [ CMS-14809 ] - [site-toolkit] [Backport 14.7, 14.6.3] When a Campaign is running, adding an XPage Document via the Content Editor is broken
- [ CMS-14807 ] - [site-toolkit] Fix 'Add Page' in the Channel Manager when a campaign is running
- [ CMS-14806 ] - [channel-manager, repository, site-toolkit] [Backport 14.7, 14.6.3] "An unexpected error occurred" when creating new XPage using new XPage Layout
- [ CMS-14805 ] - [5 modules] [Backport 14.7, 14.6.3] Page Composer requests should be cms (platform) requests and not marked as 'channel manager preview requests'
- [ CMS-14796 ] - [12 modules] Bump hippo jackrabbit version to latest release 2.21.6-h2
Totals for issues in this release
- Bugs 4
- Tasks 2