Bloomreach Experience Manager V14.7.7 Release Notes
May 16, 2022
The new maintenance release of 14.7.7 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes improvements in community and enterprise artifacts.
We encourage all projects to update to the most recent regular releases. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
No 3rd party dependencies have changed since the previous maintenance release.
Overview of JIRA issues closed in Bloomreach Experience 14.7.7
- [ CMS-15067 ] - [cms, repository] [Backport] Make configurable to write Groovy logs to JCR again
- [ CMS-15080 ] - [channel-manager] Channel sorting should be case insensitive
- [ CMS-15077 ] - [site-toolkit] [Backport] Support consistent HST Model Loading
- [ CMS-15069 ] - [site-toolkit] Component referencenames broken for abstractpages (replaced by autocreated)
- [ CMS-15062 ] - [cms] [14.7] Document workflow icons don't show properly anymore
- [ CMS-15045 ] - [channel-manager] Rich text editor primitive-field-buttons goes out of screen on hover for longer text
- [ CMS-15075 ] - [navigation-application, translations] [Backport 14.7] Improve name of "API details" menu item
Totals for issues in this release
- New Features 1
- Improvements 1
- Bugs 4
- Tasks 1