Configure the Application After First Deployment
After the Bloomreach Experience Manager application has been deployed in an environment for the first time, the configuration of a number of services is required to ensure proper and secure operation.
Services to Configure
Configuration settings are managed using the Console web application.
Delivery Tier Configuration
Relevance Module (Bloomreach Experience Manager)
- Configure the Request, Statistics and Visitors Data Stores (SQL Database)
- Configure the Visits Data Store (Elasticsearch)
Workflow Process Management (Bloomreach Experience Manager)
- Login Page (Captcha, Auto-Completion)
- Password Safety Validation and Password Expiration
- Create Users and Groups
Make sure to either delete the default user accounts ( admin, editor, author, webmaster) or change their passwords!
- Configure Channel Manager to use Delivery Application deployed as ROOT.war
(only required if delivery application is deployed as ROOT.war)