Translations Add-On Release Notes
Bloomreach offers Enterprise support for this feature to Bloomreach Experience customers. The release cycle of this feature may differ from our core product release cycle.
Using this feature requires an additional license. Please contact your account manager or sales person for more information.
Released: 26 April 2018
- Support to translate a document's name using the <document><name> element of the incoming XML (see here).
- When activating a translations dashboard, refresh the list automatically.
- Fix for a last compound deletion in a multiple field in a source document, that is not reflected in the translated document.
Released: 22 February 2018
- Fix to read the imported document node name from "name" attribute of the received XML, instead of "title".
Released: 21 February 2018
- Support sending and receiving non-String fields.
- Add attributes "documentId", "name", "path", "translationId" and "translationLocale" to the sent XML, see the connectors page.
- In the translation request dashboard, add navigation links to the documents involved.
- In the translations request dialog, automatically select all checkboxes of target languages.
- In the environment specific configuration, support also the connector "className" configuration.
- Fix for Livewords callback handler not supporting environment specific configuration.
- Fix for not picking up incoming translation events in a clustered environment with separate site + repository webapp.
Released: 22 December 2017
- For services, most notable the connector, added the possibility for environment specific repository configuration. See section Environment specific connector configurations.
Released: 12 October 2017
- Refactored release 1.03.
- no more ActiveMQ layer involved
- translation requests are saved no longer on the document but separately in the repository in a jobstore at /translationsaddon:jobs
See also the upgrade documentation.
- Optionally, make translation requests available from the advanced search addon.
- An optional perspective with a dashboard showing translation requests in the repository.
- Many UX improvements.
- Added translation history of a document to the translation dialogue.