Monitor an Environment with New Relic
Monitor a Bloomreach Cloud environment using New Relic as APM.
Bloomreach Cloud supports monitoring environments using New Relic as APM. As a customer you need to get a license key for New Relic. This license key can be supplied through a configuration file that is specified during deploy. Bloomreach Cloud will take care of the rest.
- Obtain a New Relic license key.
- Create a configuration file that contains the key newrelic.config.license_key with your license key as value. If have a New Relic license that does not support high security then add a line in which high security is disabled. For example:
newrelic.config.license_key = 425ewrt78sdf newrelic.config.high_security = false
- Upload the configuration file to Bloomreach Cloud.
- Deploy a distribution and select the configuration file for use as Java system properties.
- Login to New Relic, enable high security in the console, to see the results.